Common signs of a blockage:
- Blocked drains can generate a bad smell.
- Overflowing of water and/or waste
- A change in toilet water level (higher or lower).
- Drains that are slow to empty.
- Strange gurgling noises when water is emptying down the drain.
If you are experiencing any of the above leave it to us we have the equipment and experience to resolve the issue.
Common reasons for a blockage:
- Tree roots
- Wipes, paper towel or sanitary items flushed down toilet
- Grease and fat buildup
- Hair buildup
- Damaged pipe work
- Foreign items flushed down toilet
- Food or other items down the shower/ sink